Mounting the backpack has some crucial advantages for the bird and falconer compared to all other mounting versions.
- Backpack mounting has proven to have better flight properties in flight dynamics and hunting behaviour in comparison with all other mounting methods.
- Injuries and damage to the thoracal feathers are thus completely excluded.
- The animals’ behaviour is generally not affected by transmitters mounted in backpacks, a fact demonstrated by studies carried out in many research institutions. www.lbv.de
- In professional circles, such as the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital and ornithology, backpack mounting has proven to be ideal and future-oriented.
- The best antenna alignment for transmitting and receiving
- Very easy to mount and unmount the transmitter
- Safest transmitter position on the falcon’s body